October 31, 2012

Halloween Festivities!


Whew! Six months later and I’m BACK! All I have to say is, it’s a good thing I got that vacation in back in April, because ever since we got back my life has been crazy busy. It’s all been wonderful, with the wedding, the honeymoon, and being married in general, but I am glad to finally be settling into a routine and getting back to blogging.

Don’t worry; posts about the wedding and our fabulous two-week-long honeymoon will be up soon!

Lately it’s been all Halloween all the time around the Casa del Hyatt. Last weekend we carved pumpkins and participated in the Black Cat Chase, a 5K race put on by our local YMCA. I didn’t run particularly fast, but I finished! And Jason stuck with me the whole time, which I really appreciated. He could have smoked me if he wanted to! I was pretty nervous about the race because running is NOT my forte, so it really made me feel loved that he was so supportive and encouraging. I am really liking this being married thing!

We met each other downtown at the Old Capitol (where the race began) because I had to come straight from a wedding rehearsal at work. I hardly recognized him when I saw him, because he was dressed like this! It was HILARIOUS!



Also, here are the pumpkins we carved. I monogrammed mine (of course) and Jason carved a cat into his since I love them so much. Yep, I’m one of those people. I’d have a houseful of teeny baby kitties if he’d let me! Alas, a pumpkin-carved cat will have to do for now.





Tonight we’re heading to some friends’ house to pass out candy, so I’m looking forward to that and seeing all the tiny people’s outfits! This is my first year ever not dressing up though, which is kinda sad. Next year when we have more time to plan, I want us to be something awesome!

That’s all I’ve got for today, folks. Be safe, stay warm, and have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment