May 09, 2013

14 weeks


How Far Along: 14 weeks
Total Weight Gain: still only 3 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yep! Going to get some more tonight actually so I don't have to wear the same pair of pants everyday for the next 6 months.
Sleep: It's rough. Still waking up to pee and getting hot during the night. We took the duvet cover off, so I'm hoping that'll cool me down a little. I am driving poor Jason nuts with my sleeping antics.
Stretch Marks: nope
Highlight of the Week: Derby Day was good. I went to the Governor's Derby Celebration/Breakfast with mom and then Jason and I had a nice relaxing day once I got back from that.
Missing: getting a good night's sleep
Movement: can't feel anything yet
Cravings: nothing in particular really, although I did crave Sprite and Skittles the other night
Food Aversions: nothing specific
Symptoms: My face is still breaking out and lately my lower back has been hurting, especially when I lay down at night. I still get sick occasionally too, unfortunately.
Showing yet: yep!
Gender: still don't know yet
Labor Signs: heck no
Belly Button In or Out: In
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Most looking forward to: finding out the gender in just 16 more days!
Milestones: the baby can make faces and suck it's thumb :)

3 comments:

  1. I love this and you will as well when you are able to look back at everything you documented!! Maternity is sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! it's already fun to look back and see that there really is a bump :) I don't feel like much has changed til I see the pictures. I can't wait for us to have mommy-baby time once this little one arrives :)

    ReplyDelete