May 14, 2013

15 Weeks


How Far Along: 15 weeks
Total Weight Gain: about 5 pounds I think
Maternity Clothes: This past week I got a new (bigger) bra which is fabulous! It is totally un-sexy, but I love how comfy it is.
Sleep: Same old, same old.
Stretch Marks: nada
Highlight of the Week: Sunday was Mother's Day, and I got a surprise card from my best friend Sarah, a card and pedicure gift certificate from my mom (pretty sweet when your own mom gets you a Mother's Day gift!) and best of all, a letter from Jason :) He is going to be SUCH a good daddy! Plus, it was fun to watch the babies get dedicated at church knowing we'll be dedicating our little one next year.
Missing: having more than two pair of pants that fit
Movement: not yet
Cravings: same as usual--carbs and dairy
Food Aversions: still nothing in particular really
Symptoms: lately I've been feeling lightheaded in the mornings while I get ready. I usually have to take a break and lay back down for a few minutes.
Showing yet: yep
Gender: just 9 days until we find out!
Labor Signs: nope
Belly Button In or Out: In
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Most looking forward to: finding out the gender!
Milestones: I'm 3/8 of the way through my pregnancy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment