May 21, 2013

16 Weeks


How Far Along: 16 weeks
Total Weight Gain: blissfully ignorant until they weigh me at my appointment tomorrow
Maternity Clothes: I got some new clothes finally! A pair of shorts, some black capris, skinny jeans and two tops. I am SO glad I have more pants to wear.
Sleep: Same old, same old.
Stretch Marks: still nothing so far, thank goodness
Highlight of the Week: I'm 95% sure I felt the baby wiggling around yesterday! I want to talk to the doctor tomorrow to confirm if that's what it was or if I was imagining it. It's so hard to tell, but at first I thought it was my own pulse in my stomach, but it wasn't consistent enough for that. I did some research and I think what I felt was the baby hiccuping.
Missing: nothing really
Movement: I think so!
Cravings: Speedy Freezes! I've had one almost every day this week. They are so good!
Food Aversions: still nothing in particular
Symptoms: not much besides the constant waking up to pee at night
Showing yet: oh yes
Gender: 2 more days!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button In or Out: In
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Most looking forward to: finding out the gender!
Milestones: Feeling the baby move of course :)

1 comment:

  1. So fun!! I think I was around 16 weeks when I felt the baby move! It was so exciting and comforting! I read that if you lay down on your back you may be able to feel the baby and when I did that was when I first felt him. SOOO FUN!

    ReplyDelete