May 28, 2013

17 Weeks

How Far Along: 17 weeks
Total Weight Gain: according to my scale at home, I've gained a total of 8 pounds
Maternity Clothes: yep
Sleep: still waking up to pee, but now I have trouble falling asleep and I'm wide awake at about 5:30am
Stretch Marks: nope
Highlight of the Week: seeing our little man for the first time on the ultrasound
Missing: being tan and not having weird pregnancy acne
Movement: it's subtle, but he's definitely moving in there!
Cravings: Speedy Freezes, pizza, McDonald's cheeseburgers and bacon, egg and chesse biscuits
Food Aversions: still nothing in particular
Symptoms: I've had a headache on and off all week and my legs are looking really veiny, probably because I'm so pale
Showing yet: yep
Gender: IT'S A BOY!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button In or Out: In
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Most looking forward to: our next ultrasound and being halfway at 20 weeks
Milestones: finding out the baby's gender and seeing him for the first time



***This picture was taken at 16 weeks, 3 days***

1 comment:

  1. I didn't have stretch marks either, but used Palmer's coco butter for stretch marks. I started using it around 20 weeks or so just to make sure I didn't get them! Haha, it smells good too! You are sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete