- Carrying high means a girl is on the way; low predicts a baby boy: ????
- Breakouts mean a little girl is stealing mama’s beauty: GIRL
- When mama’s wedding ring is suspended from a string over her belly, it’ll swing in a circle for a boy or back and forth for a girl: GIRL
- If baby’s heart rate is over 140 bpm baby is a girl. If it’s 140 or less, baby is a boy: GIRL
- Legend says mama will crave sweets with a girl and saltys with a boy: ????
- The Mayans believed that if the mama’s age at conception and the year of the baby’s birth are both even or odd, it’s a girl. If one is even and the other is odd, it’s a boy: BOY
- Morning sickness means pink. If you're stricken with a queasy stomach during your first trimester think ribbons and bows. if you sail through your pregnancy with nary an upset stomach, it's blue all the way: GIRL
- Pay attention to which way you lay down in bed tonight. If you prefer sleeping on your left side, you'll have a boy. Right side? You’re pregnant with a girl: GIRL
- If a toddler boy (ie: my nephew Landon) shows interest in your belly, you'll have a girl. If he ignores you, it's a boy: GIRL
- According to the Chinese gender predictor based on mama’s age at conception and the month of conception, my baby is a: BOY
May 18, 2013
Baby Gender Predictions: Old Wives Tales
Since we are finding out Little Baby Hyatt's gender on Thursday, I figured I'd compile a list of predictions based on popular old wives tales. Based on the results, it looks like a baby girl is on the way, but we'll know for sure soon!
What do YOU think Little Baby Hyatt will be?