June 11, 2013

19 Weeks

How Far Along: 19 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 12 pounds according to my scale. I know it's normal and within the healthy range, but I'm not exactly thrilled about seeing those numbers on the scale. 
Maternity Clothes: I got three big bags of clothes from a friend this past week and it was like Christmas morning trying them all on! (Well, for me anyway...I'm not sure Jason was as excited as I was about the fashion show I was putting on while he was trying to play PlayStation. He must love me!) Now I have way more options and don't have to wear the same few things over and over. Thank you so much, Emily!!!
Sleep: I have more energy, so I can stay up later and I wake up more refreshed, but lately that's meant I have trouble falling asleep. Two nights ago I just lay there and lay there to no avail until about 2:30 in the morning. Not fun. Sleep is also getting increasingly more uncomfortable, because my belly falls over to one side when I lie on my side and it supposedly will crush me if I lie on my back. Lying on my stomach is totally out of the question. (Sidenote: I had to look up how to use lay/lie, so I'm hoping it's right. Don't judge me!)
Stretch Marks: Not a single one
Highlight of the Week: I had a lot of highlights this week! We had dinner with friends two nights, the expo was going on over the weekend, the baby's bedding came in, and Jason and I were able to attend one of my good friend's wedding on Saturday. It was a really good week!
Missing: being in the 120s on the scale
Movement: All the time!
Cravings: Eh, nothing particular this week. Although, McDonald's caffeine free diet Cokes are pretty tasty when I get tired of drinking water, apple juice, and milk.
Food Aversions: None
Symptoms: Acne, acne, acne. So unattractive.
Showing yet: Yes
Gender: Bouncing baby boy
Labor Signs: No way!
Belly Button In or Out: In
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Most looking forward to: Being halfway done at 20 weeks next week and decorating his nursery. Now that his bedding is in I want to get the furniture and artwork and toys and all the fun nursery things!
Milestones: He's half a pound now! (Which makes me wonder...what the heck are the other 11.5 pounds for!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment