June 04, 2013

18 Weeks



How Far Along: 18 weeks
Total Weight Gain: I haven't weighed this week because it just depresses me.
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Sleep: It's getting harder to get comfortable. Sleeping on my stomach is totally impossible now, and sleeping on my back is getting there. I know I should sleep on my left side, which I try to do, but I move around a lot. I'm also waking up at the first sign of light, which is about 30 minutes before my alarm goes off. I don't have enough time to go back to sleep, but I also don't want to get up that early!
Stretch Marks: Still nothing, thank goodness!
Highlight of the Week: feeling him KICK! I felt him wiggle around a couple weeks ago, but now he is distinctly kicking me and I love it!
Missing: Being able to sleep however I want
Movement: Oh yes! He's definitely getting stronger!
Cravings: Same as usual, but I have made an effort to start eating healthier. I am scared to death of getting gestational diabetes and having a whopper of a baby like I was.
Food Aversions: Nothing really
Symptoms: If I bend down it feels like all the blood rushes to my head and it really hurts.
Showing yet: Yes
Gender: IT'S A BOY!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button In or Out: In
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Most looking forward to: Starting on his nursery, the EXPO this weekend, and going to my friend's wedding on Saturday
Milestones: Feeling him kick for the first time on May 31

No comments:

Post a Comment