June 18, 2013

20 Weeks


How Far Along: 20 weeks
Total Weight Gain: I've decided I'm only going to weigh at the doctor's office now to save my sanity! 
Maternity Clothes: I got even MORE maternity clothes from another friend this past week! Thank you Lindsey!!!
Sleep: I seem to be sleeping better, but my growing belly makes getting comfortable a bit of a challenge.
Stretch Marks: Thankfully I have avoided these so far! I'm using Palmer's lotion in hopes that they stay away!
Highlight of the Week: The nursery is starting to come together! Jason has been working so hard to get the furniture put together and he even surprised me by getting the quilt that matches the baby's bedding from Pottery Barn :) It finally looks like a baby is going to live at our house soon and I love it! We also got a TON of clothes from a friend of ours, so that was a huge blessing! 
Missing: Nothing. I love being pregnant!
Movement: He's getting stronger every day!
Cravings: I think the days of strong cravings may be in the past now.
Food Aversions: Never really had any, and still don't.
Symptoms: My skin breaking out is the worst one still. Other than that I feel great!
Showing yet: Yep, and I'm proud of it :)
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button In or Out: In
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Most looking forward to: Seeing our little man again tomorrow at our 20 week ultrasound.
Milestones: WE'RE HALFWAY THERE!!! And we have announced his name...




We can't wait to meet you Sawyer Scott Hyatt!

1 comment: