June 25, 2013

21 weeks

How Far Along: 21 weeks
Total Weight Gain: Ignorance is bliss!
Maternity Clothes: I have plenty of jeans and long sleeved tops, but I don't have much in the way of summer clothes. Basically my options are to either look cute and roast, or stay cool while looking decidedly un-cool.
Sleep: I still prefer sleeping on my back, so I hope that the baby doesn't crush me in the night one of these days. He is a wiggle worm right around my bed time too, so that always distracts me in a good way :)
Stretch Marks: I still don't have any, but I'm starting to worry that they will come eventually. My fingers are crossed though!
Highlight of the Week: Finding out at our 20 week ultrasound that he looks absolutely perfect! I was terrified they were going to discover that he has horns or a tail or something like that, so I'm relived to know he's healthy and handsome :) As of Wednesday, he weighed 12 wonderful ounces!
Missing: I just miss being able to pick whatever I want out of my closet, put it on, and look decent. This morning was a struggle as I tried to find something to wear that would be comfortable in the heat but still look nice. Pretty much I've decided it's impossible and that I just need to embrace looking Amish. I'm convinced that's who designs maternity shorts.
Movement: Jason felt him move for the first time this past week!
Cravings: Whatever I happen to want at any given moment I consider a craving ;) Really I don't crave specific things that often, but I do need to eat about every 4 hours or I start feeling weak and sickly.
Food Aversions: Nope, I'm not picky.
Symptoms: Does my ever-growing belly count as a symptom? Because that's about it these days!
Showing yet: Yep!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Thankfully no!
Belly Button In or Out: In at the moment, but getting more and more shallow. I'm positive I'll have an outie by the end of this.
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Most looking forward to: I'm really looking forward to registering next weekend.
Milestones: Now when I look at my pregnancy calendar there are more weeks done that we have to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment