July 03, 2013

22 Weeks


How Far Along: 22 weeks
Total Weight Gain: Somewhere around 15 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I'm hoping to find some cute dresses to wear to my showers :)
Sleep: I am getting better about sleeping on my side!
Stretch Marks: I still don't have any...yet.
Highlight of the Week: We've been working on his nursery a lot this week, so it's been fun watching it start to come together. I am SO thankful for Jason's hard work!
Missing: Nothing really. I'm too busy getting excited for him to get here to miss anything!
Movement: I think he's learning to do flips! And it is so much fun when I can see my belly move!
Cravings: Eh, nothing specific. I like ice cream, but who doesn't in the summer?
Food Aversions: None
Symptoms: Still fighting with the acne. Ugh.
Showing yet: Yep! Now strangers will ask me when I'm due, which I take to mean I look pregnant enough for them to be confident that I'm not just fat :)
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button In or Out: It's still hanging on to it's innie-hood, but barely!
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Most looking forward to: Having July 4 off work AND not having to work a wedding this weekend. I get to actually spend time with my husband!
Milestones: He weighs one whole pound! As for me, I started grad school yesterday. That way, when he's older and I'm ready to start working again I can be a teacher :)

1 comment: