July 09, 2013

23 Weeks

How Far Along: 23 weeks
Total Weight Gain: I don't know how much exactly, but I can tell my belly is starting to stretch. I'm actually glad because I think it looks better the more pregnant I get.
Maternity Clothes: Wishing I had more dresses. I practically live in dresses in the summer and now I only have a couple that I can still squeeze into.
Sleep: I'm actually sleeping pretty well. Can't complain!
Stretch Marks: Still none!
Highlight of the Week: It was so nice to be home with Jason on July 4th and last Saturday. We got more done on the nursery, so that was good. Honestly I just enjoyed spending time with him :) I love that man!
Missing: I sort of miss having more clothes to wear, but mainly just when it comes to dresses and shorts. I'm thankful this summer hasn't been too terribly hot so far, so I can get away with wearing my jeans without melting into a puddle.
Movement: He's getting stronger and can startle me when he gets a really good kick in. He has also figured out how to kick me right in the bladder, so I go to the bathroom if I even think I might have to pee, because if I don't and he kicks me in the right spot it is bad news.
Cravings: My craving for milk has come back with a vengeance! I'm starting to get heartburn and drinking milk makes me feel better.
Food Aversions: None
Symptoms: Heartburn started this week...maybe that means he'll have lots of hair! I've also started to notice my bladder isn't as strong as it once was...especially when I sneeze!
Showing: More and more each day. I'm proud of my baby bump :)
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button In or Out: This is a tough one. The main part of it is still in, but the edges are starting to poke out, especially at the top and especially if I laugh or flex my stomach in any way. Examining  my ever-changing belly button has become a favorite pastime of mine, just ask Jason!
Wedding Rings On or Off: On
Most looking forward to: Being done with weddings at work. My last one is August 3, so I can see the light! Then all the fun stuff starts, like my birthday, baby showers and our anniversary!
Milestones: Depending on what site you look at, Sawyer is the size of an eggplant or grapefruit and his face is fully formed!

No comments:

Post a Comment