July 23, 2013

25 Weeks

How Far Along: 25 weeks
Total Weight Gain: I'm up 22 pounds as of this morning. The healthy range is up to 35 pounds, so as long as I can stay at or under that, I'll be happy.
Maternity Clothes: Mom got me a new dress that I am excited to wear!
Sleep: I'm doing okay comfort-wise, but I've started to wake up to pee again. I thought I was out of the woods there, but I guess not.
Stretch Marks: Still staying away, thank goodness.
Highlight of the Week: Saturday was a lot of fun. Jason and I finished up our registries at Babies R Us and Buy Buy Baby and then we went to see The Hangover Part 3. It was a good day :) Plus yesterday was exciting for anglophiles like me, because Kate Middleton had her baby! (Nerd Fact: It's the first time in British history that there have been 4 people in direct line to the throne alive at the same time.)
Missing: Nothing really. I'm trying to enjoy being pregnant since I only have 15 weeks left!
Movement: He apparently loves movies because he wiggles like a wild child when I'm watching one. The other night Jason and I could see my belly move as he was squirming around in there!
Cravings: These past two weeks I've been making a much better effort to eat healthy, so naturally I crave all the unhealthy things. I am doing well at resisting though! If I had to pick one craving it would still be pumpkin flavored things! I can't wait for Starbucks to start serving their Pumpkin Spice Latte. So good.
Food Aversions: None. I guess I'm not going to have any. Too bad I can't have an aversion to carbs, sugar and sodium!
Symptoms: The usual. My main symptom is just my belly getting in the way. Sometimes I forget about it and run into things because I'm still not used to having all this extra belly poking out!
Showing: Yep
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button In or Out: Well...I don't even know anymore. It's the strangest thing. It continues to be crater-like and I won't call it an outie until the whole thing is out. It's in belly button purgatory at the moment.
Wedding Rings On or Off: They started getting a little snug this past week so I went ahead and took them off to be safe. On Saturday I got a fake one in a larger size from the classy establishment that is Claire's. All things considered, it looks pretty good.
Most looking forward to: August 10! Not only because it's my birthday, but also because I'll be done with weddings at work by then AND I'll be in the 3rd trimester!
Milestones: I'm 5/8 of the way done!

No comments:

Post a Comment