July 30, 2013

26 Weeks



How Far Along: 26 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 23 pounds...so I've only gained one pound since my horrible doctor's appointment which was almost 2 weeks ago!
Maternity Clothes: It's all maternity, all the time around here.
Sleep: I've gotten to the point of always having a pillow under my leg/belly when I'm curled up, and that's pretty comfy. No fancy snoogles for this girl!
Stretch Marks: Staying away for the time being. Maybe I'll get lucky?
Highlight of the Week: I was pretty excited to have only gained one pound...does that count?
Missing: I miss being able to wear my shorts and I miss feeling like I look attractive. Most mornings I feel like Mia Thermopolis:
                    
But at the same time I'm also starting to realize I only have 14 weeks left, so I'm trying to savor being pregnant.
Movement: I feel like I say this every week, but he really does move more and more with each passing day. I can tell that pretty soon he's going to start kicking me and making it hurt!
Cravings: Not really craving anything in particular. Although I was desperate for some lemonade when Jason and I were in Louisville this past weekend...too bad it was a Sunday and Chick-fil-a was closed!
Food Aversions: Nothing new to report.
Symptoms: I've been a little more emotional than usual for the past few weeks. And it's getting harder to get comfortable sitting, standing, sleeping, etc. But other than that, I really feel great! I'm almost afraid I'm going to jinx myself!
Showing: According to one of my pregnancy apps, my uterus is now the size of  a basketball. I believe it!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button In or Out: The saga continues...It still isn't completely out yet, and in fact sometimes it's just flat. Flat is better than crater-like, so I'm not complaining.
Wedding Rings On or Off: They still fit, barely, but to be safe I'm wearing my fake one from here on out. I would hate to have to have my wedding rings cut off!
Most looking forward to: My last wedding at work is Saturday! Woo hoo!
Milestones: He has opened his eyes and can see now! He's also about 15 inches long and weighs about 2 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment