September 03, 2013

31 Weeks

How Far Along: 31 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 33 pounds
Maternity Clothes: They're starting to get pretty tight. I have seven more weeks of work left, so I just need them to hold out that much longer. The problem is I'm just not sure they're going to fit for seven more weeks!
Sleep: Eh, it is what it is. It's not great by any means, but it's not terrible either. It's just really hard to get comfortable.
Stretch Marks: Nothing yet...
Highlight of the Week: My first baby shower was on Saturday, so that was a lot of fun! My aunt Susan hosted it in Owensboro for my mom's side of the family. It was good to see everyone and we got a lot of cute and useful things! I also had a good day yesterday since it was Labor Day and Jason and I were off work. We got to sleep in and then I got a lot of stuff accomplished off my to do list, which makes me feel somewhat more prepared for Sawyer to get here. The BEST THING EVER though is that I found out I don't have gestational diabetes!!! Praise the Lord! Thank you all for keeping me in your prayers!
Missing: Being skinny, being able to breathe, being able to move like a normal person, being able to sleep however I want, being able to go outside for more than 5 minutes without getting puffy, etc. I know I should enjoy this time of being pregnant, but it is really starting to get tough. I just cannot get comfortable no matter what I do.
Movement: He is one wiggly little dude. I'm glad though because it reminds me that he is doing well!
Cravings: None, other than my usual love of milk.
Food Aversions: None
Symptoms: Mainly just discomfort, with occasional heartburn.
Showing: Yep
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button In or Out: Out
Wedding Rings On or Off: Off, and even my fake one gets tight if I'm outside for very long.
Most looking forward to: Having this baby! Aside from that, I'm counting down the days til my last day of work because even though I don't have a difficult job, it's just so uncomfortable to try to squeeze myself into my maternity clothes and spend 8 hours at my desk every day.
Milestones: He weighs about 3 1/2 pounds now!

No comments:

Post a Comment