September 10, 2013

32 Weeks



How Far Along: 32 weeks
Total Weight Gain: I didn't weigh myself this morning. If I don't know, I don't feel bad about not telling you all. If I know but don't tell I feel like I'm not being a very authentic blogger. So, I just decided not to find out this week!
Maternity Clothes: I broke down and got some maternity leggings on sale at Motherhood this past weekend. I am so looking forward to wearing them ALL THE TIME for these last 8 weeks!
Sleep: Nothing new to report. Still uncomfortable and still waking up to pee every night.
Stretch Marks: Thankfully, no. I will feel so much better about gaining 5,743 pounds if I can do so without getting stretch marks.
Highlight of the Week: This past weekend was pretty good. I went shopping with my mom on Friday and then Jason and I lounged around Saturday at home. Saturday evening Jason's mom and our niece and nephew came over for dinner, so it was good to spend time with them. Also, I think this was more than a week ago, but we decorated our porch with mums and a scarecrow :) I love fall!
Missing: I miss being able to wear my old clothes because I'm starting to get sick of wearing the same things over and over again. Otherwise, I'm too excited to meet my baby to miss much!
Movement: He's a mover and a shaker! It's mostly big ol' rolling movements with the occasional punch to my hips. He also is fond of lodging his foot under my ribs on my right side. I'm constantly sore in that one spot.
Cravings: Pumpkin flavored things :) I am so glad it is finally starting to feel like fall! Milk remains a constant, because it helps with my heartburn.
Food Aversions: I'm starting to avoid things that I can tell give me heartburn, such as Taco Bell.
Symptoms: Heartburn is the main issue lately. It shoots all the way through to my back!
Showing: Oh yeah. There is no hiding him!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nope. I still haven't had any Braxton Hicks contractions or anything.
Belly Button In or Out: Out
Wedding Rings On or Off: Off
Most looking forward to: My baby shower on Sunday! I can't wait to see everyone and celebrate Sawyer's upcoming arrival!
Milestones: Just 8 more weeks! And according to our midwife at our appointment last Tuesday afternoon, little buddy already tips the scales at about 5 pounds. Looks like we may have ourselves a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment