September 17, 2013

33 Weeks

How Far Along: 33 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 37 pounds. Holy cow.
Maternity Clothes: Same old, same old. I'm glad for the cooler weather because I can start wearing my long sleeve tops without burning up!
Sleep: It is what it is. I'm finding that I get really tired in the afternoons, so if I get the chance I take a nap just about every day.
Stretch Marks: I thought I saw one and I panicked, but it turned out just to be an indention from a crease on my pants. Whew!
Highlight of the Week: I had my second baby shower on Sunday :)
Missing: Being skinny :( I try to remember the first trimester when I was so anxious to be showing!
Movement: He's into rolling around lately. I think the days of sharp jabs are about over since he's probably running out of real estate in there.
Cravings: Just milk as usual.
Food Aversions: Nah, not really.
Symptoms: Exhaustion is rearing its ugly head again, which is rather inconvenient considering all the nesting  I still need to do!
Showing: Yep
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button In or Out: Out
Wedding Rings On or Off: Off
Most looking forward to: Our first anniversary is Sunday :)
Milestones: Not much is changing these days, other than that Sawyer is fattening up. Just 4 weeks til I'm considered full term!

1 comment: