September 23, 2013

The Happiest Day: A Year Later

As of yesterday, Jason and I have been married for ONE WHOLE YEAR! Since I wasn't blogging much then, I figured now would be a good time to share some of my favorite photos from our wedding day. 

 FYI: This is going to be a photo heavy post!
Photos by JKathryn Photography

Before the Ceremony











Ceremony





Reception




Home


Our wedding day was one of the happiest days of my life and this past year has been the best by far! I will never forget that feeling after the wedding was over and we were home, once it really set in that we were married. It was such good, happy, sense of calm. And now, one year later, we love each other deeper every day and are getting ready to become a family of three in just about 6 weeks! I am beyond thankful that the Lord blessed me with the privilege to be Jason's wife and I can't wait to see him in his new role as a father. I have an inkling that my heart will just overflow with love once I see my sweet baby boy in my husband's arms!


*****next up: a post about our 1st anniversary celebration*****

No comments:

Post a Comment