October 01, 2013

35 Weeks

How Far Along: 35 weeks
Total Weight Gain: a lot
Maternity Clothes: I have about 5 shirts that still fit, so I'll be wearing the same 5 outfits to work these next three weeks.
Sleep: It's a complete disaster. Heartburn wakes me up with a vengeance and no amount of milk or tums seem to help. Sometimes I can't even lay down; I have to try to sleep propped up to keep my insides from bubbling over. I know I'm keeping Jason up, which I feel awful about, so I've been going to the couch when it gets to the point where I know there's no hope. I figure it's just preparing me for the sleepless nights to come!
Stretch Marks: Amazingly, I still don't have any.
Highlight of the Week: This week has been pretty standard. This weekend we spent some time with Jason's family and had dinner with some friends, so that was nice. On Wednesday, Mom and I went to Lexington in search of a bra that doesn't dig in to my sore spot, and it was good to spend time with her. (Thanks for the bra, by the way!)
Missing: Sleep, but I think I may as well get used to that :)
Movement: I read in one of my books that he may start to move less as he gets more and more cramped. However, that is definitely NOT the case! Half the time my belly is lopsided thanks to a little baby butt sticking up shamelessly on my right side!
Cravings: Nothing new. I'm excited that it's October now because it's time for candy :)
Food Aversions: None
Symptoms: Heartburn! It really only comes at night, which is both a blessing and a curse.
Showing: Yep
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button In or Out: Out
Wedding Rings On or Off: Off
Most looking forward to: Our baby showers this week!
Milestones: He's pretty much set, so if he were born right now chances are good he wouldn't have any complications. That's reassuring, but I hope he keeps cooking a little longer just to be safe. It's  hard to believe that in just 2 weeks he'll be full term!

No comments:

Post a Comment