December 12, 2013
It's hard to believe it, but Sawyer is one month old today! In some ways it feels like his first month has flown by, but at the same time it feels like being pregnant was forever ago. He's already changed so much since we brought him home and we're all figuring each other out a little more each day. I love being his mama!
Here are some fun facts about his first month:
• wears size one diapers (never fit into newborn ones!)
• weighs 11 1/2 pounds (according to our scale at home)
• loves bath time
• sneezes and hiccups a lot
• sleeps 2-5 hours at a time (longest was 5 1/2 hours!)
• strong kicker
• first Thanksgiving
• likes riding in the car
• sleeps in his crib
• great eater
• likes loud, consistent noises such as the bathroom fan, hair dryer, vacuum, etc.
• first time Daddy fed him a bottle
• enjoys laying on his changing table after being changed
• grins in his sleep after nighttime feedings
We've had a great first month and we feel pretty lucky to have such an easy baby. We are incredibly blessed to be his parents!