- Moved up to size 2 diapers
- Outgrew all of his newborn clothes...and some of his 0-3 month ones too!
- Weighs approximately 13 pounds
- 24 inches long
- Started smiling and sometimes laughing
- Likes to look at Mommy and Daddy
- Met his Aunt Kim, Uncle Tim and cousins Ava and Landon for the 1st time!
- Started tummy time and seems to like it for short intervals
- 1st Christmas
- 1st New Year (None of us stayed up!)
- 1st trip out of town to Owensboro
- 1st trip to church
- 1st trip out of the house (other than to his grandparents' houses and the doctor.) We went to Gatti Town, Babies R Us, Best Buy, and the mall. We had a blowout diaper to start the trip, but after that he did great!
- Prefers being help upright; hates being cradled
- Sleeps between 6-7 consecutive hours at night
- Takes a daily afternoon nap typically from 2-4
- Has developed a high pitched screaming cry he whips out when he is particularly angry with us
- Learning to fall asleep on his own at night while listening to his Lullaby Baby album.
- Still as cute as can be! And still looks just like his Daddy!
January 12, 2014
My little man is two months old today! He's starting to interact with us more and it is so fun watching him learn and grow. He has gotten a lot bigger this month!