- wears 3-6 month clothes
- babbles, coos, laughs, and yells
- big time drooler
- went wedding dress shopping with Sarah
- usually sleeps between 6-8 hours at a time during the night, but has had a few lapses
- likes playing with his links, blocks, and Oball
- chews on his hands all the time
- sounds like he says "Mama" when he whimpers
- can sit in the Bumbo now
- got his first Mickey Mouse and he loves it!
- likes having his hands up by his head and scratching it while he nurses
- weighs approximately 15 pounds
- makes the sweetest sounds while he's nursing
February 12, 2014
Somehow Sawyer is a quarter of a year old today...how is that possible?! Sometimes it seems like time has flown by since he was born, but most days it seems like he's always been a part of our family. He is getting smarter and smarter every day and I can almost see the gears turning as he figures out how to play with his toys. He's a happy little guy most of the time and loves making people laugh!