- puts everything in his mouth
- can turn on his crib aquarium toy all by himself
- yells before he sneezes, which is hilarious and adorable :)
- likes to sit in his high chair while we eat dinner
- wears 3-6 and 6-9 month clothes
- friendly with everyone, which makes him popular wherever we go!
- rolled over from his back to his belly on March 31 and has been rolling all over the place ever since!
- LOVES to splash in the tub!
- 26 inches long and 16 pounds at his last check up on March 20
- still kicks like crazy, especially his left leg
- will typically babble to himself and turn on his crib aquarium when he wakes up in the morning
- his favorite toy as of late is his crinkly "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" book
- still not a big napper, but is getting better
- wears size 3 diapers
- doesn't like to sit still, which makes church a challenge
- has almost mastered sitting, but can only do it for a few seconds before tipping over
- moves his arms and legs like he is trying to figure out how to crawl
- has started babbling "dadadadada"
- 1st St. Patrick's Day! He rode along in the stroller during the Run for the Gold 3K.
April 14, 2014
Sawyer is 5 months old! Each month seems to go by quicker than the one before and he is growing into a fun little boy right before my eyes. As the saying goes, day by day nothing seems to change and then suddenly everything is different! Being his mommy is one of my greatest joys and I'm so thankful that he's mine!