- 1st Easter--he loved meeting the Easter bunny!
- can drink from his sippy cup and out of a straw
- likes to put his feet in his mouth
- he's a pro at rolling wherever he wants to go
- likes to pull Mommy's hair
- no more swing!
- went to Book Babies at the library for the first time
- started sleeping through the night! (thank you, Ferber method!)
- weighs 18 pounds and is 26 3/4 inches tall
- ate rice cereal for the first time the day he turned six months old
- was dedicated at church on Mother's Day
- can sit on his own as long as we are there to catch him when he eventually falls
May 15, 2014
Somehow, my sweet, delicate newborn baby is an energetic, chunky six month old! That's halfway to a year, folks! He's getting to be more and more fun as he gets older and his personality is really starting to shine through. He's a ham and loves meeting new people, which is good because everywhere we go he is fawned over! He just eats it up, too! He is such a happy baby and I am so looking forward to the little boy he is quickly growing into. My heart is bursting at the seams!