- loves sweet potatoes, peas, apples, pears, and carrots
- loves cinnamon
- hates green beans
- pees in the tub just about every time he takes a bath
- can sit up unassisted and likes sitting on the floor playing with his toys
- started sucking his thumb, which is the cutest thing in the world
- first time swimming at Gigi's
- likes to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
- loves drinking water out of his sippy cups
- terrified of the food processor
- favors his Mommy
- switched to his big boy convertible car seat
- makes the funniest sound by inhaling when he laughs!
June 14, 2014
This past month has been the best yet! I feel like I am finally getting the hang of this whole parenting thing now that Sawyer has a predictable schedule. He sleeps through the night from about 8:30pm til 7am, nurses when he wakes up and then eats breakfast. From about 9-11am he takes his morning nap and he nurses when he wakes up. Then we play til it's time for his lunch and then he goes down for his afternoon nap from about 2-4pm. By the time he wakes up from his afternoon nap, Jason is usually home and we all get to hang out together and eat dinner before Sawyer's bedtime. I am a creature of habit, so having a routine makes life so much easier on me. Plus, now that Sawyer can sit up he can play more independently than before, which is great. Now that he's eating solids and sitting up it feels like he's more of a little boy than a baby!