- can feed himself Cheerios, puffs, yogurt melts, etc.
- gets onto his hands and knees
- loves playing with balls, especially the Murray State ball his Papaw got him and the light up ball from his friend Harper's birthday party
- can get into a sitting position on his own
- attended his 1st wedding--his great-grandpa Cecil's wedding!
- scared of the train that comes through during the Summer Concert Series
- loves eating table food and likes pretty much everything, including rice, beans, carrots, cheese, dumplings, peas, and fro-yo :)
- still no teeth, but that doesn't slow him down!
- loves water, whether it's the big pool, his shark pool, or the bath
- 1st 4th of July
- loves fresh peaches
- wallers all over the place and does everything but crawl!
- bit Daddy on the nose
- loves playing Peek-A-Boo
July 14, 2014
Sawyer is 8 months old! He eats and sleeps like a champ and wants to crawl so badly! He's still a little ham and is the happiest baby I've ever met. He's so funny and he loves to laugh. Most of the time he's a ball of energy, but he's cuddly when he is sleepy. Bedtime is my favorite time of day because of how snuggly he is. I'm trying to soak up every bit of his babyhood that I can, because he is growing up at an incredible rate. I love my baby boy!