October 12, 2014

14 Weeks



Weight Gain: None, yet somehow I still feel a lot less cute this time around and more whale-ish. Oh well, it's all for the cause!
Maternity Clothes: Pants, yes. Still trying to make my non-maternity shirts work as long as possible though.
Sleep: I got a Snoogle and it has changed my life! So much more comfortable than a bunch of flat pillows!
Stretch Marks: None
Highlight of the Week: Finally announcing!
Missing: Energy
Movement: I think I've felt a few flutters and flips! It's one of the best feelings in the world :)
Cravings: Nothing in particular, but I was craving McDonald's breakfast this morning. My wonderful husband took pity on me and we drove thru on the way to church :)
Symptoms: Tired, but can't seem to nap as well as I used to. I also got sick twice this past week. What the heck, 2nd trimester?!
Showing: Yep, and I'm looking forward to having a bigger bump!
Gender: Don't know
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button: In
Wedding Rings: On
Most Looking Forward To: Finding out the gender and celebrating Halloween!
Milestones: I am definitely in my 2nd trimester now!

No comments:

Post a Comment