December 21, 2014

24 Weeks



Weight Gain: +18 which is actually less than I had gained at this point last time (granted, I had a little extra to start with this time)
Maternity Clothes: Yep
Sleep: Can't get enough.
Stretch Marks: Not yet...
Highlight of the Week: Let's see...we went on a date to see Trans Siberian Orchestra for Jason's birthday, Sawyer got to sit on Santa's lap for the first time, and the holiday spirit is in full swing at our house! I love the holidays even more now that I have my own little (and growing!) family :)
Missing: Mobility, energy
Movement: Still lots! You can see him moving from the outside now.
Cravings: Same old, same old
Symptoms: Heartburn
Showing: Yes
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button: It's safe to say I have an outie now.
Wedding Rings: On
Most Looking Forward To: Christmas!
Milestones: It's kind of weird, but I'm happy to have reached 24 weeks because he has a better than 50% chance of surviving if he were born right now. But I hope he stays in at least 16 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment