February 02, 2015

30 Weeks

Weight Gain: +28 (likely due to my ravenous hunger and our trip to BW3s)
Maternity Clothes: This past week I bought a few bigger shirts and a dress to wear for Easter, so I feel a little better about my options.
Sleep: Not great. am downright exhausted pretty much all the time, so I think I must not be sleeping well. I wake up multiple times a night because my mouth is dry and I'm thirsty, and at least once to use the bathroom.
Stretch Marks: Not yet...
Highlight of the Week: We hired our doula!!! We also painted the nursery (twice, because my husband is a saint) and were able to spend some time with Jason's sister and our niece and nephew who were visiting from West Virginia.
Missing: Energy and range of motion. I'm really starting to get uncomfortable and I don't realize how physically worn out I am until it's too late. I just can't bend over like I used to or be on my feet for extended periods of time without starting to hurt.
Movement: Lots of big rolls and swooshes! Typically he will be still for a while and then all the sudden start moving like crazy!
Cravings: milk, McDonald's sweet tea
Symptoms: Heartburn, itchy skin, fatigue, a little bit of swelling in my feet if I stand too long
Showing: Yes
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button: Out
Wedding Rings: Off :(
Most Looking Forward To: Finishing the boys' rooms and continuing to meet with our doula
Milestones: I'm 75% of the way done! I have hit the point this past week where although I know I should be cherishing my pregnancy, I am ready for him to get here already!

No comments:

Post a Comment