March 15, 2015

36 Weeks



Weight Gain: I forgot to weigh this morning, so I'm not sure, but I was up 35 pounds last I checked. I feel absolutely massive.
Maternity Clothes: I hate to wear anything other than my panties and a big t-shirt, so getting dressed for church or to go out anywhere is a chore. If you see me with pants on, consider yourself lucky!
Sleep: Not great. I toss and turn all night long trying to get comfortable and lately I've been waking up twice to use the bathroom instead of just once.
Stretch Marks: None
Highlight of the Week: We had a bunch of snow these past two weeks, so Jason had to stay home from work a couple of days, which was a nice change of pace. We also got the chance to take some maternity pictures with the snow as a backdrop, which was fun. I really like how they turned out too! Also, we finished the nursery! The nursery has the baby's monogram on the wall, so I'm going to wait until after he is born and his name is announced to post photos of it.
Missing: Nothing really.
Movement: I'm happy to report that he has flipped! He is now head down and ready to go. He doesn't move quite as often as before, but I think that's because he is getting cramped. When he does move though it is big jabs!
Cravings: candy
Symptoms: getting worn out physically by everyday things like doing laundry, doing dishes, getting ready in the morning, etc.
Showing: Yes
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: As of my last appointment at 35 weeks and 4 days, I was a half centimeter dilated, 25% effaced, and my cervix was soft. I am thrilled to already be showing some progress!
Belly Button: Out
Wedding Rings: Off, although I did wear them for my maternity pictures.
Most Looking Forward To: Lately I have been really anxious to see what he looks like, so I'm really looking forward to finding out when he is born!
Milestones: Less than one month to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment