March 29, 2015

38 Weeks



Weight Gain: I chose not to torture myself by weighing this week. I will probably wait to see what the total damage is when I go into labor.
Maternity Clothes: I'm currently living in my maternity tanks and a pair of yoga shorts. Our washing machine is broken and won't be fixed til tomorrow, so I've had to get creative this week.
Stretch Marks: None
Highlight of the Week: This weekend we went to the Easter egg hunt at Buffalo Trace! Sawyer really seemed to enjoy it and I am looking forward to taking both boys next year :)
Missing: Being able to sleep on my back.
Movement: Not as many big movements, but lots of shifting around. He is extremely low, so there's not a lot of space for him to move around considering his head is pretty much locked and loaded.
Cravings: My biggest craving recently has been Reese's Pieces eggs which I happen to be snacking on right this minute :)
Symptoms: Lots of pressure. Like I said, he's really low!
Showing: Yes
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: As of my last appointment on Tuesday at 37+4 I was up to 2cm dilated, still 50% effaced and baby was at a -1 station. I think he is probably close to a 0 station now though because of how much pressure I've been feeling. We'll find out on Thursday at my next appointment!
Belly Button: Out
Wedding Rings: Off, which really affects me emotionally for some reason. They mean a lot to me and I hate not being able to wear them.
Most Looking Forward To: At this point I am just looking forward to meeting this little guy! I am so anxious to know what he looks like and to have  his sweet, tiny little hands wrapped around my finger :) I can't lie though, I'm also looking forward to UK winning the national championship!
Milestones: I've hit the "when are you going to have that baby/are you STILL pregnant" phase of my pregnancy. It drives me nuts because while technically I could have him any time, I could also have 4 whole weeks left.

No comments:

Post a Comment