April 14, 2015

40 Weeks: Welcome Clark!



Weight Gain: My final tally was somewhere around 50 pounds. I've already lost 13, but clearly I still have a ways to go to get back to my pre-Sawyer weight. I'm giving myself a year, so we'll see!
Maternity Clothes: You can bet I'll still be rocking them for a while!
Highlight of the Week: Clark was born!
Missing: Sleep ;)
Movement: Yep, and now I can watch him :)
Cravings: Do nursing cravings count? 
Symptoms: None really. I am already pretty much healed!
Showing: Nope
Gender: Still a boy!
Labor Signs: N/A
Belly Button: Back in where it belongs
Wedding Rings: Off, but I am hoping to get them back on soon.
Most Looking Forward To: Everything! I am so happy with our little family and I can't wait to watch my sweet boys grow up :)
Milestones: Clark is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment